Installation Requirements and Process
Q: Will I need to provision new hardware to install your software?
A: No, the AutoDeploy software can be deployed on your existing setup.
Q: What is the installation process like?
A: Our installation process is as follows:
- Your team completes a pre-install worksheet.
- AutoDeploy reviews the worksheet and confirms completeness. If needed, we will ask you to clarify any points of concern.
- The actional installation contains three major steps all of which can be completed remotely via a web meeting or live on-site:
- First, discuss how to configure the software for your environment. Which OMW status codes to use, ad-hoc vs scheduled builds, etc.
- Second, install and configure the programs. The process is similar to applying an ESU.
- Third, run test build to verify functionality/configuration in DV and optionally PY.
Q: How long will my installation take?
A: Our installation and configuration process typically takes less than a day.